A Dragon This Way Comes is a book written by American Paul D. Humphries, published in 2005 by Tate Publishing, Mustang, Oklahoma. The book is mainly a partial interpretation of the seals 1–4 or "The Four Horsemen" in The Book of Revelation in The New Testament.
This interpretation is based on few basic rules and Living Bible Paraphrased was used as a source:
- The Book of Revelation is about the earth and the happenings on it, unless otherwise specified.
- Each seal must have a global impact unless otherwise specified.
- The described events must occur after the revelation was written. Otherwise the prophecy would not actually be a prophecy and then the symbolism would have been meaningless.
- Symbols must have meanings, i.e. horses are symbols of one kind of things and their riders symbolise things of another kind.
- Since the seals are in order, they must be fulfilled in order.
- The key is the fourth seal since it is the only seal that gives any indication as to the meaning of a seal.
And now I saw a pale horse, and its rider's name was Death. And there followed after him another horse whose rider's name was Hell. They were given control of one-fourth of the earth, to kill with war and famine and disease and wild animals.
- –Book of Revelation, 6:8, Living Bible version.
The interpretation was expressed in a table represented below:
| TASK OR
|WHITE||Republic||United States||Leadership, Technology||Win World War II|
|RED||Autocracy||USSR||World Wide military might||Wars of Liberation, World wide spread of communism|
|BLACK||Monarchy||Saudi Arabia||World Trade in Oil||World Trade War / mega-inflation, Religious unrest/wars|
| World War III